Roof Seal Insulative
|Thickness||1 to 3mm|
|Max Withstanding Temperature||Excellent Performance when Peak Summer Temp.|
is a Flexible Thermal Insulative Water Proof Coating a single component, water based high solids, elastomeric acrylic resin base coating. It is an advanced acrylic technology product, manufactured by combination of pigments, reinforcing fillers and an Australian thermal non-conductive material. On application, it forms a waterproof elastomeric seal in the form of monolithic uniform membrane that provides protection from ageing, UV rays and normal weathering. It reflects heat as well as it does not allow heat flux transmission. It reduces building maintenance cost as well as saves conditioning energy up to 25%. Its performance is more effective than that of the conventional waterproofing and protective products available in the market.Features:
- Single component, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
- Adheres strongly to a wide variety of sound substrates such as concrete, metal, modified bitumen, wood etc.
- Tensile strength, elongation and resiliency increase durability.
- Water vapour transmission decreases maintenance cost.
- Water seal increases longevity.
- UV light protection maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Heat-not-conductive property saves conditioning energy cost up to 25%
- Unique non-conductivity (to heat-cold) property keeps the building warm in winter & cool in summer seasons.
- Prevents growth of moss, fungus
- Repels airborne pollutants and dirt that makes the surface look new for years after application.
- Lightweight-puts less stress on the building.
- Non-toxic for the environment and the people applying it.
- High reflective-light reflection value of 92 at 700 nm
- Attractive colour shades available, if required.
|Appearance & colour||White colour pasty |
|Non-volatile content % by |
|Surface drying time @ 30o|
|Inter coat period at 30o|
|Complete curing time at |
|3 days minimum|
|Dry time of water |
resistance at 30o
|Dry Film thickness||100-125 microns per |
|Coverage: Concrete||55-60 sft/kg/coat|