|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Application||Concrete and Plywood Decks.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Mipro Thane 2K Polyurethane Water Proofing Membrane 2K. Solvent free, aromatic, elastomeric, urethane waterproofing membrane. This high solid, low odor, environmentally safe, fluid applied membrane is designed for use over concrete and plywood decks, metal and masonry surfaces. A PU Flexible Membrane
textile can be used as reinforcement.Characteristics:
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent crack bridging
- Excellent Abrasion resistant
- Excellent weather ability
- Solvent free
- Low odor
- VOC compliant
Cautions and Limitations:
- The substrate surface must be structurally sound, clean, dry and free of dirt, dust, oil, grease, paint or other contaminants at the time of material application.
- Not suitable as a finished surface, the 300SF Waterproofing Membrane can not withstand direct wear and abrasion, a topcoat must be applied.
- Not UV stable.
- Do not install during inclement weather, when precipitation is occurring or expected within 24 hours.
- Not designed for vehicular or heavy steel wheeled traffic.
- Not suitable for below-grade, split slab.
- Concrete substrates must have a minimum point load of 3,000 psi
- The moisture content of the substrate should be checked and approved by a qualified professional
- prior to installation.
- When contemplating a deck installation over an unheated enclosed space (e.g., garage, etc.) provision must be made to vent the area.
- Containers that have been opened should be used within 48 hours. A polyethylene sheet must be used as a protective blanketing prior to re-sealing the lid on a partially used container. Keep the lid tightly sealed when the material is not in use.