Product Price :Get Latest PriceRoof Seal Coating
is a two part cement based polymer modified highly flexible, elastic waterproofing
coating. Its resilient property makes it suitable to take care of liner movement of the concrete
surface due to expansion and contraction. Cement being a universal inorganic binder with enhances
characteristic of polymer makes the coating monolithic with the substrate. It is water-resistant
and is suitable for water proofing of large surface area like horizontal and sloppy roof terraces.Benefits:
- Easy to apply by trowel or hard brush
- Excellent bonding to porous and non-porous surface
- Forms tough & elastic membrane on 1.0 to 1.5mm thickness
- Wear & tear resistance-hence suitable for pedestrian traffic
- Breathable: allows substrate to breathe.
- Water resistant & weatherproof does not allow water to enter.
- Resistant to carbon dioxide and chloride ion diffusion
- Forms an anti carbonation coating
- Self curing type does not require external curing with water
- Nontoxic, suitable for contact with potable water
- Resists hydrostatic pressure of water upto 7 bars
- UV and weather resistant.
Roof Seal is suggested for waterproofing of building roof, terraces where maximum
movements due to expansion & contraction are expected. Waterproof coating for water retaining
wall & water reservoirs, water proofing of sea water channels and industrial gutters.
Pre-wet the substrate after surface preparation. Allow it to semi dry. Apply the mixed material by
hard brush or trowel to a given coverage to get uniform film buildup. Single coat application is sufficient because you get 1 mm thickness. Second coat application can be given with fiber
mesh reinforced to achieve very tough coating, if required.
- Do not apply over hot or dry surface.
- Do not apply in rain.
- Do not dilute with water
- Nontoxic, but wearing of hand gloves & goggles are recommended.